- The Times are Changing: A Qualitative Study of Older and Younger Marijuana Users
- A Qualitative Study of Non-medical Prescription Stimulant Use
- Systematic Error and Confounding: Meta-Analyses of Alcohol and Disease
- Asian American Gay and Bisexual Men, Club Drugs, and Nightlife
- Gangs, Gender And Drug Sales Project
- A Qualitative Study of Women Prescription Drug Sellers
- See more current research.
Mr. Geoffrey P. Hunt
As of October 2009, the Institute has received several inquires regarding an August 31, 2009 article in the American Thinker. Mr. Geoffrey P. Hunt, the author of the article, as far as we can ascertain, is an executive in the electronics industry and a regular contributor to the American Thinker. His work has been attributed to Geoffrey P. Hunt, PhD, Senior Scientist at Institute for Scientific Analysis. Please note Dr. Hunt has never written anything for the American Thinker and would appreciate any help in rectifying this case of mistaken authorship/identity.